Welcome and thank you for your interest in Infomerica, the company you can trust and rely on. We wanted you to understand our core values. Infomerica would strongly bind to the business ethics, honesty and integrity.
Infomerica also believes that our strength and success lies in our employees and our asset is our employees. Our business environment is dynamic by a high degree of competition and rapid technological advances. Success in a dynamic and high degree of competition situation demands that we continuously challenge ourselves to higher levels of individual and collective performance. To enable high degree of performance, we aim to provide an enabling and positive environment that will motivate our employees.
We also believe in continuous education of our associates and strive to provide the best training facilities that will keep us apart from our competitors in our field. At Infomerica we treat each person with respect and fairness, and afford ample opportunity for individual growth in Infomerica.
We always look for hiring talented people. We employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another and with our customers. We pursue technical growth and market diversification to increase value for our customers and opportunity for our employees.
If you are interested please send your resume in word format and we promise you that we will respond if your skill fits our ongoing requirements. Also remember that at Infomerica we protect and respect the privacy and confidentiality, hence would not disclose to the public.
IT jobs; all require travel or relocation to various locations across the US.
- Senior. Programmer Analyst(1-271): MS/equiv & 1 year experience including : SAP SD, MM, PM, WM, FICO, HR Modules, ABAP reporting, ALV reports, Dialog programming, WD4A/WebDDynpro, SAP ESS/MSS, HCM process, SAP PM reports enhancements, IDOC’s, WM RFID, SAP U15/Fiori Implementation, Eclipse/WEBIDE, JQuery, Java Script, XML, HTML5, CSS3, BADI’s, DEV, QA, PROD & Disaster Recovery environ. Job requires travel and relocation.
- Test Engineer (I-272): BS/equiv (3 or 4 year degree) & 2 years of IT experience with: WIN Vista/XP/7/10, UNIX, Linux, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access 2000, MySQL, Toad, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, HP ALM, Bugzilla & Clear Quest, Jira, & QTP. Job requires travel and relocation.
- UAT Tester (I-273): BS/equiv & 2 years IT experience including: 1 year with JAVA, HTML, MS Excel, MS Visio, SQL Server, Oracle, UFT, XML, Crest Client, Crest Web, SOAP UI, App Lifecycle Management, Version One, JIRA, WIN XP, SharePoint, Clear Quest, Outlook, & Admin Console. Job requires travel and relocation.
- Sr. Scrum Analyst (I-274): MS/equiv & 2 years of IT experience including: Scrum, Agile, SAFe, Kanban, Waterfall, Oracle ATG, JIRA / Confluence, Adobe AEM CQ, IBM Jazz, BRD, FRD, RoboHead, UAT, MS Visio, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Apache Kafka, Red Hat OpenShift, Google Ste, CyberSource, Kount, inContact, ShopRunner, SAP ERP, Tibco, SiftScience, BorderFree Platform, XPath, XML, Elasticsearch, & Python 3. Job requires travel and relocation.
- Senior Software Developer (I-275): MS/equiv & 1 year experience: including: JDK, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring (MVC, AOP, IOC, REST, Spring Boot & Security), JMS, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful), Sonar, PMD, Findbugs, Oracle, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Jboss, Apache Tomcat, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, WebSphere MQ, MQSC, JIRA, SVN, WIN, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, Firebug, Fiddler, IE Debugger, MS Visio, SQL Developer, Soap UI, Shell scripting, ANT, JIRA, TestNG (Jenkins), Junit, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Hudson, Actuate BIRT, & Savvion BPM. Job requires travel and relocation..
- Senior Software Developer I-276: MS/equiv & 1 year experience: including: IBM DataPower XI50/52/IDG, Oracle Service Bus, Java Composite App Platform Ste, Gateway script, XML, WSDL, XSD, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle DB 9i/10g/12c, SoapUI, JSP, JDeveloper, UML, Eclipse, Web Service, SOAP, Java-J2EE, Web Portal Development, WebLogic Server & Java page flows. Job requires travel and relocation.
- Senior Software Developer I-277 MS/equiv & 1 year experience: including: Salesforce.com, Sales cloud, Marketing Cloud, Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Configuration & Customizations on SFDC which includes: Validation rules, Workflow rules, Process builders, Approval Processes, Queues, Escalation rules, Sharing rules, FLS, Custom objects, Custom Tabs, Record Types, User Profiles, Role Hierarchies, Territory settings, Home Page Layouts, Custom( Links, settings), Apex Data Loader, Data import wizard, Workbench, Standard Reports, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Apex(Language, Classes, Triggers, Scheduler, Web Service), Visualforce(Pages, Component), Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Batch Apex, XML, & Java Script. Job requires travel and relocation.
Send resume with job code# to: Infomerica, Inc., 252 Towne Village Dr., Cary, NC 27513. NO CALLS.