Welcome and thank you for your interest in Infomerica, the company you can trust and rely on. We wanted you to understand our core values. Infomerica would strongly bind to the business ethics, honesty and integrity.
Infomerica also believes that our strength and success lies in our employees and our asset is our employees. Our business environment is dynamic by a high degree of competition and rapid technological advances. Success in a dynamic and high degree of competition situation demands that we continuously challenge ourselves to higher levels of individual and collective performance. To enable high degree of performance, we aim to provide an enabling and positive environment that will motivate our employees.
We also believe in continuous education of our associates and strive to provide the best training facilities that will keep us apart from our competitors in our field. At Infomerica we treat each person with respect and fairness, and afford ample opportunity for individual growth in Infomerica.
We always look for hiring talented people. We employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another and with our customers. We pursue technical growth and market diversification to increase value for our customers and opportunity for our employees.
If you are interested please send your resume in word format and we promise you that we will respond if your skill fits our ongoing requirements. Also remember that at Infomerica we protect and respect the privacy and confidentiality, hence would not disclose to the public.
IT jobs; all require travel or relocation to various locations across the US.
- I-264 Sr. Sftwre Dvlpr: MS/equiv incl 1 yr exp w/ J2EE, WebSphere Applic Srvr, XML, MO Series, Struts, SVN, DB2, EDI Transact & WTX..
- I-265 Sr. Sftwre Dvlpr: MS/equiv incl 1yr exp w/ Weblogic, websphere, jboss, apache, iPlanet, Shell script., bash, Korn, tomcat, github, SVN, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Autosys, Nagios, Introscope, Kibana, Sitescope, Grafana, Splunk, Toad, SQL, BMC Remedy, Http, Https, FTP, Connect Direct, Verisign, ActiveMQ, Kafka, TDP, Jira, Web PPM, iTrack, SQL, Tealeaf, ATG eCommerce ste, siteminder, virtual Command Center, sharepoint, Jmeter, JMS, JDBC, Aws, Windows, Unix, Linux, & Ubuntu.
- I-266 Sr. Sftwre Dvlpr: MS/equiv incl 1 yr exp w/ C, C++, HTML, SAP, Oracle, SQL Srvr mgmnt studio, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, Ibm Watson Analytics, SSRS, Vb.Net, ASP.Net, MVC 4.0, Java Script, Web services, Informatica, MS Excel, MS-Access, HP ALM in Windows & Unix environ.
- I-267 Sr. Sftwre Dvlpr: MS/equiv incl 1 yr exp w/ Fast Track, Business Glossary, Metadata Workbench, Tectia Terminal, WinScp, UNIX, Linux, DB2, Oracle Exadata, Teradata, TOAD, SQL Plus, Putty, MQ, UNIX Shell Script, Autosys, CA7, BMC, FM, SVN, Maximo, JCL, Eztrieve, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Cassandra & Tableau report.
- I-269 Sftwre Anlyst: BS/equiv & 18 mos IT exp incl 12 mos w/ WIN Srvrs, Linux Srvrs, Web Applics. Development, Design patterns, Agile Sftwre Develop. Life Cycle, J2EE, JSP, XML, Spring Frmewrk, Maven, Ant Debugger, JQuery, Restful & Web Srvces, Apache Tomcat Web Srvr, & Oracle database.
Send resume with job code# to: Infomerica, Inc., 252 Towne Village Dr., Cary, NC 27513. NO CALLS.