Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) is an Architectural & Framework based approach that helps Enterprises align IT in the view of Business. SOA Approach helps the Enterprise to Leverage existing IT Resources and Enable Complete Integration Between Cloud, Legacy Applications and Enterprise Applications. It helps the Enterprises to increase Efficiency, Agility and Flexibility with lesser efforts and less cost.
Deploying a SOA involves service enablement, orchestration, mediation, and governance. SOA Suite from various leading vendors such as IBM, Oracle, webMethods, TIBCO, SAP, PegaSystems etc helps to achieve all of these capabilities and through build, deploy, govern, optimize and manage deployments ranging from department-level to enterprise-wide systems. It works with your existing infrastructure, eliminating any costly dangers of rip-and-replace approaches.
Unlike traditional applications and point-to-point integration approaches, these vendors provides SOA Suite that complete standards-based, hot-pluggable infrastructure interoperates with your existing IT investments for service enabling your existing applications and orchestrating services across your enterprise with built-in lifecycle governance capabilities. You could success in deploying high-volume, mission-critical SOA systems by leveraging the industry's best services buses of your choice.
- Offers the highest return on your investments[ROI] with improved security lower administrative costs, high scalability and the backing of an industry leader
- Hot-pluggable solutions interoperate with all major systems to ensure enterprise wide security
- The complete SOA suites that provides for an integrated and easy-to-use SOA development and management environment
- Process integrity enables reliable business activity in a secure, scalable SOA environment.
- SOA governance can help you make better IT decisions.
- Business Process Management [BPM] enabled by SOA provides greater business flexibility through accelerated and iterative process improvement.
- SOA management and security can help enable visibility to monitor and control SOA based services and applications.
- Extend SOA with Web 2.0 to reach new people and markets. SOA design & development
- SOA User Interface for People
- Information as a service
- SOA management and security
- SOA governance
Infomerica SOA Offerings
- SOA Strategy Services
- Business Transformation Strategy Definition
- Legacy Modernization & Transformation Definition
- Application Optimization & Adoption Definition
- SOA Assessment Services
- SOA Maturity Assessment and Adoption Roadmap | Blueprint
- SOA Governance Maturity Model for Services
- SOA Architectural Services
- Definition & Assessment – SOA
- Define SOA Security Architecture
- Service – Oriented Analysis and Design
- Time and Event Driven SOA Definition and Assessment
- SOA Governance Services
- Process Definition and Modeling – SOA Governance
Technologies Partner: IBM | Oracle SOA