Big data unlocks hidden opportunities and insights. Infomerica turns technology into business outcomes by delivering information management, business intelligence and analytic solutions under a unified approach.
Predictive Analytics:The digital revolution has created consumers who expect their buying experience to be relevant and personalized. This trend requires organizations the ability to predict requirement patterns and mine insights from enterprise data.
Infomerica’s Analytics solution connects the buyer experience directly to bottom-line results through descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Customer Segmentation: Helps you to understand the customer segment to be targeted for a product. Based on the segmentation characteristics and penetration level , promotion/offers can be targeted on a particular customer segment which increases the net margin and Revenue.
- Affinity Analysis: Helps to identifying the correlation between the products. Analyze the data on market level to understand and predict at the regional level. Conduct product to product group affinity analysis to unlock the value of data in real time and quickly respond to customer’s demand
- Predictive Asset Maintenance: The Objective is to help reduce/minimize/optimize asset lifecycle costs across all phases of maintenance. Analyze the historical data to understand the past failures and their related variables. Using the time series algorithm or train a model to predict the failures based on the changes in the variables.
Data Services:The Data Life Cycle is a series of steps carried out to mine information from raw data - a navigation tool for facilitating users in discovering recommendations on how to effectively work with their data across all stages of the data life cycle.
The components of Data Lifecycle Management
- Data Acquisition: Ingestion of already existing data or creating new data.
- Data Maintenance: Data Maintenance is the focus of a broad range of data management activities like integration, cleansing, enrichment, changed data capture, as well as familiar extract-transform-load processes.
- Data synthesis: Creation of data values using other data as input. It is the arena of analytics that uses data modeling for decision making.
- Data usage: The application of data as information to tasks that the enterprise needs to run and manage itself. Data Governance plays a vital role in this part of the life cycle since the usage is based on a particular group or business unit.
- Data Publication: Sending the processed data to end users or to other systems for further processing
- Data Archival: Copying of data to an environment where it is stored and retrieved when it is needed again.
- Data purging: Removal of every copy of a data item from the enterprise to avoid same data being stored in multiple systems.
IoT Solutions: The Internet of Things (IoT) is an evolution of existing technologies that enables customers to improve processes, drive productivity, and maintain an edge in our increasingly competitive global economy. Infomerica helps manufacturing customer with Industrial Internet of Things(IIoT). SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Internet of Things service enables customers to develop, customize and operate IoT business applications in the cloud.
- Help businesses manage the explosion of data from the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Provide insightful analytics on your IoT data.
Use advanced SAP HANA engines and business libraries – such as predictive, planning, geospatial, graph, text search, text analytics – to analyze Big Data.
With SAP HANA Cloud Platform, we help our customer to implement IoT end-to- end solution and offers a comprehensive solution portfolio that enables intelligence at the edge and automating processes at the core.
Case Study - Smart Airport Facilities Management Solution using SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming Server ( IoT)
The Smart Airport Facilities Management Solution is an SAP IoT concept which is aimed at increasing the Customer Experience and enable maintenance organizations to optimize the usage of constrained resources. This can be extended to all airport facilities and linked to a central airport facility monitoring dashboard.
The Airport Convenience App is designed to give an overall view of the facility & resource usage which is integrated with the IoT platform for real time status update.
- Optimize the usage of the facility & resources
- Continuous focus on enhancing customer experience
- Efficient life cycle cost management of the facilities